flash "3d engine" demo flash "3d engine" demo

Very nice.

I like it very much. For those that are saying that the nearest side is smaller on some, it depends on the way you look at it. Because there is no difference between the front and back lines, they look the same and can therefore be mistaken and switched round in your perception. If you try squinting at them and convincing yourself it is right you can sometimes switch and see what it is supposed to look like.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Nice.

Liked it very much, very original. Is there a mute button? If not, it needs one, if there is one, it needs to be more obvious, cos I din't really like the music.

Rat Shot Rat Shot

I like it

I like it, but please change that music! please!

D.I.Y Emotionicon D.I.Y Emotionicon

...cool

Good concept, i think you need a few more mouth shapes,and also some shading/shadows. BTW it's not emotionicons its emoticons, i think.

Guess The Price! Guess The Price!

ok, but not that good

It's just not that thrilling for me, if ya know what i mean. Graphics and music were, however, very good, and the idea, if a little dull, is very original. i give it 6/10.

MindScape MindScape

Nice

lovin the gravity effect, nice concept. gave it a 7 because the msic and the game in general get too repetetive.

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Thanks!

Thanks for this great tutorial, it has helped me to no end! I was completely befuddled by flash when i got it but i really got to grips with it after using this.